- Why Eugenia Couture?
To our Retail Partners…
Thank you for your interest in Eugenia Couture. Without our retail partners, we would be unable to reach and positively impact as many brides as we have throughout the years. As a result, we recognize the importance of our retail relationships, and we are absolutely committed to providing you with the very best quality workmanship and a superior level of service.
Our current partners notice a few important differences when dealing with us….
- Less “phone tag” – You won’t get voice mail very often. During business hours and when possible, a real live person will always answer the phone.
- When you do business with Eugenia, you do business with Eugenia – that is to say that you always have the opportunity to speak directly with me regarding orders, concerns, special requests, feedback, etc.
- Saleable gowns – Our designs are fashion-forward, distinctive, and flattering. The Eugenia team has a powerful vision for designing what today’s bride is seeking. Saleable gowns enable profitable stores. (We have generated over $40 million in retail sales to date!)
- Our Designers are true Artisans – Every dress is meticulously handcrafted using only the finest materials (inside and out!). Brides immediately recognize the difference in look, feel, and comfort.
- Wide Exposure – Eugenia designs regularly appear in leading bridal publications and often grace the cover. We also participate in major trade shows and local trunk shows – our gowns are visiting brides-to-be almost every day of the year!
- Quick turnaround – Because all of our design and manufacturing is done in the United States, we can turn orders around much faster than many designers.
- Custom samples – Only you know what sells best in your store. We are happy to alter our samples to meet the specific needs of your customer demographic.
- Custom design services – For clients with special requests. We’ve dressed brides of all shapes, sizes, and preferences. Anything is possible.
- No discontinued styles – Because each gown is handmade-to-order, no sample is ever out-of-date, and if requested, we can resurrect styles from a previous year’s collection.
- Flexibility – We are easy to work with and can accommodate special orders (we do changes!), rush orders, unique sizes (we take measurements!), etc. Please ask.
Everyone at Eugenia Couture looks forward to serving you and your clients and to developing a long-term relationship and successful alliance.
P.S. Please call before you order. We often run special promotions for our partners!